Most people think that the famous tree-climbing lions at Lake Manyara have developed their climbing habit to get away from annoying insects. At &Beyond, we have our own theory – they’re jealous of our magnificent treehouse suites at &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge! Cradled in the boughs of an ancient mahogany forest, the lodge blends into the natural beauty of its breathtaking surroundings.
Why you will love it
- Romantic treehouse suites
- Situated in a remote and secluded area of the park
- Spectacular Rift Valley scenery and dramatic escarpment views
- Incredible variety of habitats and wildlife
- Soda lake with pink flamingos
- Maji Moto hot springs
- Renowned for tree-climbing lions
- An incredible 400 to 600 bird species
- Wildlife visitors within the lodge
Designed to exert minimal impact on the environment, &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge offers an exclusive interpretive safari in a remote, game-rich wilderness. Overlooking a forest boma, or outdoor dining area, lined with traditional dugout canoes, guest areas are characterised by soaring spaces that house local artworks and tactile fabrics. An interactive kitchen allows guests to observe the preparation of delicious dishes that are enjoyed in the theatrical boma or on the open dining decks, with spectacular forest views.
The lodge also features a Safari Shop that boasts signature community craftwork and a range of lodge branded safari clothing.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business